Jacob the Baker bread at Costco now!
Rustic Ciabatta crafted to share.
Available at Costco's in Hawthorne, Montclair, Moreno Valley, Alhambra, Montebello, Inglewood, Westlake Village, Cyoress, San Luis Obisbo, Chino Hills, Burbank, Garden Grove, Lakewood, San Juan Capistrano, Tustin, Laguna Niguel, Signal Hill, Azusa, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga
Jacob the Baker is an international best selling book embraced by millions in 18 languages.
Story of an amazing baker, and this is “his” bread.
- Perfect served toasted with butter or dipped in olive oil
- Can also be a tear & share using the scoring for a sharing guideline
- Makes an excellent Panini or sandwich
- Heritage grains, sustainably grown
- Contains eight different grains with 25 year old starter
- Meets whole grain guidelines
- Yecorra Roja wheat